We are a small but rapidly growing mortgage company currently licensed in Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, Delaware, South Carolina and Florida. We have a fast-paced working environment and we’re looking for a motivated licensed professional who is prepared to make a difference in his/her own life and the lives of customers who are looking to buy or refinance residential/commercial properties.
· Identifies potential customers and recommends loan solutoins in accordance with lending guidelines and clients' requirements.
· Develops and prepares loan solutions and refers products and services to the clients' reviews, analyzes and processes residential real estate loan requests and packages them as necessary.
· Works closely with in-house loan processors and other office staff to ensure a smooth lending process for mortgage transactions.
· Completes each loan application and all pre-processing functions in a timely manner to permit the good faith estimate to be mailed within the required three business-day period.
· Manages a portfolio of customer relationships, obtains and compiles necessary financial information for loan processing.
· Collects and analyzes customer financial information for multifaceted and/or complex borrowers.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be NMLS Licensed as a Mortgage Loan Originator (please apply with your NMLS ID and state license numbers)
· Good sales, organizational, managerial and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
· Outgoing professional personality
· Drive, enthusiasm and the desire to learn and earn
What we offer:
· Flexible pay (to be discussed with the successful candidate)
· Quick turn-around time for loan processing (approximately 30-45 days on average)
· Flexible Schedule-work when and where you’d like! No travel to the home office is required
· Knowledgeable loan processors ready to assist you with closing your loans
· 40+ Lenders that we have broker relationships with
· A wide and diverse list of mortgage lending programs that are available for you to reach your financial goals
If you'd like to learn more about our team, please feel free to contact Gina MacNeill at email@example.com
We proudly participate in E-Verify.
We are a quickly growing mortgage broker with an IMMEDIATE need for another loan processor. Your part in the process will be assisting with gathering all mortgage loan documents and working as the liaison between our Lenders and borrowers; helping them to get the best rate they can and working with them to clear issues from the preliminary application right through to closing date!
We are looking for an efficient, professional and personable loan processor to manage our files and help clients navigate through the mortgage process, from start to finish. You will be responsible for gathering all necessary documentation, reviewing the package, working with the lenders underwriters to understand and clear any issues or contingencies as well as helping to find competitive loan rates with our lenders.
To do well in this position, we need someone who is highly detail oriented, has amazing customer focus and be able to work with competing priorities. Excellent communication skills (written and oral) are key.
We are considered an essential business, and we ARE interviewing and hiring during the Stay At Home Executive Order!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Experience: Loan Processing: 5 years (Required)
Additional Compensation: Commission
Please contact Gina MacNeill at firstname.lastname@example.org
We proudly participate in E-Verify